Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Community for Entrepreneurial Women

My dear friend and entrepreneur, Lea, just sent me to this wonderful site http://en.shapewhatstocome.com/ which is a collection of female entrepreneurs and mentors.  At first glance, it is inspiring to have the sort of "girls club" that encourages, inspires, and trains women to be at their best.  In categories of art&media, fashion, music and my personal favorite, social change, this site helps bring out all the positives in expressing our female energy toward full productivity.  Digging a little deeper, I realize it seems to be part of a corporate social responsibility initiative or the very least some very clever crm by Levi's.  Explore for yourself and let me know what value you find in stories and exchanges that catch your eye.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Future Entrepreneurs

Teaching in higher education in Croatia for almost 20 years, I have mostly been in the private sector.  But I am happy when learners re...