Sunday, January 2, 2011

Moderator at Epica Awards

On January 21st, I will be moderating for the Creative Advertising Conference which will be held at the Museum of Contemporary Arts.  This is a great venue and the line up of speakers and presentations will be truly inspiring.  The event features a conference by day and the Epica Awards for Masterpieces of European Advertising.  This is the first time the event will be held in Zagreb.  Volunteer opportunities are available to students and tickets are still available for professionals.  It will be a great networking event for creatives of all types.  There are also surprise fun elements planned so I hope some of my former students and friends in town will join me.  Until then, Happy New Year!

1 comment:

Future Entrepreneurs

Teaching in higher education in Croatia for almost 20 years, I have mostly been in the private sector.  But I am happy when learners re...