Wednesday, July 10, 2013

Idea#7: Springwise.com (or a substitute) Inspiration


For years it seems I have been recommending visits to springwise.com for unlimited inspiration.  However, it seems that the site itself in now limiting viewers by membership fee.  Monthly and Yearly membership is now emphasized and blocks the visitor who has not committed to recognize the value of an idea clearinghouse to enter beyond today's top picks.  In light of this new blockade, I discovered moreofit.com which finds sites similar to the ones we might like as alternatives.  Here are some of their suggestions to finding entrepreneurial inspirations...

Cool Business Ideas  which upon my first visit features Solar Powered Rental cars, Digital Dog Collars and the zoomable paper map.

Unusual Business Ideas that Work  which featured wireless provider, lice eliminator and crm solutions

Trendwatching.com featuring a newsletter with trends now and what's up next

But I still miss the free version of www.springwise.com for my fix...(I may have to give in and subscribe).


No comments:

Post a Comment

Future Entrepreneurs

Teaching in higher education in Croatia for almost 20 years, I have mostly been in the private sector.  But I am happy when learners re...